Sunday, March 1, 2009

Presentation favorites....

A particular favorite of mine was Liane’s presentation. Attending a track meet at Clemson is an exciting way to spend an afternoon or evening, so I liked the information on the events of the heptathlon. Not only was her presentation informative, it was also insightful, making it very effective. Being a former competitive athlete, I could really relate to her thoughts about the mental toughness needed for competing in the events.


Kevin’s presentation was also interesting. He was an effective presenter with his wealth of knowledge on his topic. I was not even aware there was an NCAA ban on Native American mascots and enjoyed hearing the facts, as well as his views on the ban. The pictures he used were a great addition to the presentation--particularly the University of Pennsylvania Quaker from Philly (only 10 minutes from my home)!


Harry definitely made me laugh with his presentation on Asian stereotypes. He effectively used humor in the presentation, which made it more enjoyable. His story regarding the test was a riot! I’ve already told a few people about it, and I’m sure I’ll remember it for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment